- Fun, relatively flat course.
- Great event for the entire family.
- Great for the avid runner who still wants to participate to support the March for the Fallen.
- The 5K route at Fort Indiantown Gap is certified by USA Track and Field.
- Is a form of adaptive cycling that enables athletes with mobility disabilities to participate and compete in the 28 mile March for the Fallen.
- The Hand Cycle/Push-Rim Division Race will be a 3.1 mile repeating course that will be executed 8 times around the designated path with a final lap around Strickler Field.
- Bicycle escorts will be available to assist athletes with navigating the course and Hand-Cycle Assistance Teams, H-CATs, to assist with mechanical or athlete issues.
Athletes will provide their own hand-cycles or push-rim equipment.
- For any special requests or concerns for either Hand Cyclist or Push-Rim athletes please contact Dan Fisher for any questions at 412-383-6902 or email@example.com.